India should not have dialogue with Pakistan: Shiv Sena
Mumbai: Shiv Sena on Thursday called the UPA government at the Centre as "senseless" for engaging in dialogue with Pakistan government despite the brutal killing of two Indian army soldiers on the Line of Control.
"I would say this government is senseless. The government should not engage in dialogue with Pakistan. Instead, a befitting reply should be given," Shiv Sena group leader in Maharashtra Legislative Assembly Subhash Desai said at a press conference here.
Referring to Indo-Pak visa agreement, he said the government should not sign any treaties with the neighbouring country. "From the very start we have been opposing Indo-Pak cricket matches. India should not sign any new pacts with Pakistan," he said.
"India should give a similar reply to Pakistan," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- 50,000 security personnel to guard last phase of West Bengal Assembly Election 2016
- As Donald Trump becomes presumptive nominee, China urges objectivity
- WATCH: On this day, destructive AB de Villiers smashed Dale Steyn for 23 runs in one over
- JD(U) member of Rajya Sabha raises issue of paucity of judges