India should not have dialogue with Pakistan: Shiv Sena
Mumbai: Shiv Sena on Thursday called the UPA government at the Centre as "senseless" for engaging in dialogue with Pakistan government despite the brutal killing of two Indian army soldiers on the Line of Control.
"I would say this government is senseless. The government should not engage in dialogue with Pakistan. Instead, a befitting reply should be given," Shiv Sena group leader in Maharashtra Legislative Assembly Subhash Desai said at a press conference here.
Referring to Indo-Pak visa agreement, he said the government should not sign any treaties with the neighbouring country. "From the very start we have been opposing Indo-Pak cricket matches. India should not sign any new pacts with Pakistan," he said.
"India should give a similar reply to Pakistan," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad