Industrial worker dies after inhaling toxic gas
Nashik: A worker died and six others fell
seriously ill after inhaling poisonous gas that leaked from an industrial unit near here in North Maharashtra Friday.
The incident took place at a factory of Thyson Company in Gonde-MIDC area, police said.
The critically ill workers were rushed to Nashik Civil
Hospital. Top police officials have reached the spot, they
Further details were awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II