close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Industrial worker dies after inhaling toxic gas

A worker died and six others fell seriously ill after inhaling poisonous gas that leaked from an industrial unit near here in North Maharashtra Friday.



Nashik: A worker died and six others fell
seriously ill after inhaling poisonous gas that leaked from an industrial unit near here in North Maharashtra Friday.

The incident took place at a factory of Thyson Company in Gonde-MIDC area, police said.

The critically ill workers were rushed to Nashik Civil
Hospital. Top police officials have reached the spot, they
added.

Further details were awaited.

PTI

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions