Industrial worker dies after inhaling toxic gas
Nashik: A worker died and six others fell
seriously ill after inhaling poisonous gas that leaked from an industrial unit near here in North Maharashtra Friday.
The incident took place at a factory of Thyson Company in Gonde-MIDC area, police said.
The critically ill workers were rushed to Nashik Civil
Hospital. Top police officials have reached the spot, they
Further details were awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event
- Al Qaeda chief urges kidnappings of Westerners for prisoner swaps - SITE
- Japan logs first half-year trade surplus since Fukushima
- Attacks on France, Germany their own fault: Donald Trump