Industrial worker dies after inhaling toxic gas
Nashik: A worker died and six others fell
seriously ill after inhaling poisonous gas that leaked from an industrial unit near here in North Maharashtra Friday.
The incident took place at a factory of Thyson Company in Gonde-MIDC area, police said.
The critically ill workers were rushed to Nashik Civil
Hospital. Top police officials have reached the spot, they
Further details were awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet