Juhi Prasad murder: Police to quiz Kundra
Pune: The Pune Crime Branch will on Wednesday question IT professional Anushree Kundra, the prime suspect in the Juhi Prasad murder case.
After absconding for almost a month, Kundra had on Tuesday surrendered in a local
She appeared before Judicial Magistrate (First Class)
JA Kotnis, who sent her in seven-day police custody.
According to the police, Anushree (26) came down to
Pune from Delhi last month after hearing about the engagement
of her former boyfriend Nimesh Sinha with Juhi. Heated
arguments took place between the two.
In the wee hours of October 13, Kundra allegedly set
ablaze Nimesh (27) and his fiancee Juhi (26) while they were
asleep in Nimesh`s flat.
Juhi succumbed to burn injuries in a city hospital on
October 22, while Nimesh was discharged after treatment.
Anushree had been absconding since the incident. The
Delhi High Court had granted four-day anticipatory bail to
Anushree and asked her to appear before Pune court within four
(With PTI inputs)
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living