Land mines recovered in Naxal-affected Gadchiroli district
Gadchiroli: Police on Friday recovered land mines, allegedly planted by Naxals, near village Dechlipetha under Jimalgatta police station limits in Gadchiroli district of Maharashtra.
According to police, the jawans of Anti Naxal Squad were patrolling in Dechlipetha area this morning when they noticed that Maoists had planted some explosives under a banner.
Bomb Detection and Disposal Squad defused the explosives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why China stalled India's NSG membership?
- DNA: Why China stalled India's NSG membership? - Part II
- DNA : World's first' White Tiger' sanctuary opens in Madhya Pradesh
- DNA: World's first' White Tiger' sanctuary opens in Madhya Pradesh - Part II
- DNA : Dr. Subhash Chandra Show on tips for successful life
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final
- Three arrested for forcing Kerala nursing student to drink toilet cleaner
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners
- World doping watchdog WADA shuts down Rio Olympic lab
- 'What is the EU?' searches spike on Google after shattering Brexit vote