Nashik civic body removes 64 illegal hoardings
Nashik: Acting on the Bombay High Court`s directive, the Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) has started removing hoardings illegally put up by different political leaders and social organisations in the city.
The NMC has removed 64 hoardings from different parts of the city till yesterday, sources in the civic body said today.
On March 13, the High Court had asked municipal bodies in the State to remove all illegal hoardings within a day and file a compliance report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore