Nashik civic body removes 64 illegal hoardings
Nashik: Acting on the Bombay High Court`s directive, the Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) has started removing hoardings illegally put up by different political leaders and social organisations in the city.
The NMC has removed 64 hoardings from different parts of the city till yesterday, sources in the civic body said today.
On March 13, the High Court had asked municipal bodies in the State to remove all illegal hoardings within a day and file a compliance report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people