Nashik civic body removes 64 illegal hoardings
Nashik: Acting on the Bombay High Court`s directive, the Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) has started removing hoardings illegally put up by different political leaders and social organisations in the city.
The NMC has removed 64 hoardings from different parts of the city till yesterday, sources in the civic body said today.
On March 13, the High Court had asked municipal bodies in the State to remove all illegal hoardings within a day and file a compliance report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing