Parliamentary panel on defence on Mumbai visit
Mumbai: A delegation of the Parliamentary
Standing Committee on Defence, comprising 30 members and
6 officers of Lok Sabha Secretariat, is on a two-day visit to
Mumbai from Wednesday.
The delegation, headed by Satpal Maharaj, will be
visiting Headquarters of the Western Naval Command and
interact with senior officers, a Defence release said here.
The delegates will also visit the Mazgaon Dockyard
Limited and see the facilities for warship construction.
Tomorrow, they will leave for Goa to see the naval
facilities and shipyard in Goa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves