Principal, three teachers booked for abetting student`s suicide
Akola: Head Master and three teachers of a school in Akolkhed village near here were booked on Saturday for abetting suicide of a class VIII student, police said.
Police said the deceased Sagar Randhe was a student of Nehru Vidyalaya.
According to police, the teachers allegedly beat up Sagar for bringing an itching powder to his class on December 12. He allegedly hanged himself to a tree on the same day.
A case was registered under sections 306 (abetment to commit suicide) read with section 34 of IPC against the teachers and the principal on the basis of complaint lodged by Keshav Randhe, a relative of the deceased.
Police are yet to make any arrest in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- Over 3,000 migrants dead in Mediterranean so far in 2016
- North Korea says any further nuclear test depends on US
- British Council employee under fire over Prince George remarks
- British convert to Islam 'Jihadi Jack' denies joining ISIS
- Rio Olympics: Saina Nehwal seeded 5th, PV Sindhu 9th for the 2016 Games