Principal, three teachers booked for abetting student`s suicide
Akola: Head Master and three teachers of a school in Akolkhed village near here were booked on Saturday for abetting suicide of a class VIII student, police said.
Police said the deceased Sagar Randhe was a student of Nehru Vidyalaya.
According to police, the teachers allegedly beat up Sagar for bringing an itching powder to his class on December 12. He allegedly hanged himself to a tree on the same day.
A case was registered under sections 306 (abetment to commit suicide) read with section 34 of IPC against the teachers and the principal on the basis of complaint lodged by Keshav Randhe, a relative of the deceased.
Police are yet to make any arrest in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?