Pune blasts: ATS team raids IM suspects
Bangalore: Anti-Terrorism Squad(ATS) on Saturday raided the houses of suspected Indian Mujahideen activists Shaikh Altaf and Shaikh Ramzan in Bijapur in connection to the Pune blasts.
Preliminary investigations into the blasts indicate that the modus operandi used in the blasts is similar to that of the Indian Mujahideen.
No arrest or detention has been made in the Pune blasts so far.
Four low-intensity explosions took place in the busy J M Road area in Pune on August 1.
Union Home Secretary RK Singh had earlier said there was definitely a plan behind the low-intensity blasts, and added that the unexploded IEDs are being investigated thoroughly.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources