Raj Thackeray a hypocrite, says Chhava Sanghatna chief
Parli Vaijnath: All India Chhava Sanghatna on Sunday termed as "hypocrite" the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena president Raj Thackeray over his pro-Marathi stand.
"Raj Thackray`s love for Marathi language is not genuine. His children are learning in English medium schools. Raj is misguiding Maharashtrian people, especially those from the Maratha community, by showing fake love for Marathi language," the founder president of the organisation, Annasaheb Jawle-Patil, told reporters at a press conference at Beed here.
The organisation is one of the strong proponents of the reservation for Maratha community in Maharashtra.
Numerous Maratha organisations have been demanding that the Congress-NCP led government in the state should extend the benefit of reservations to the community.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir