Raj Thackeray a hypocrite, says Chhava Sanghatna chief
Parli Vaijnath: All India Chhava Sanghatna on Sunday termed as "hypocrite" the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena president Raj Thackeray over his pro-Marathi stand.
"Raj Thackray`s love for Marathi language is not genuine. His children are learning in English medium schools. Raj is misguiding Maharashtrian people, especially those from the Maratha community, by showing fake love for Marathi language," the founder president of the organisation, Annasaheb Jawle-Patil, told reporters at a press conference at Beed here.
The organisation is one of the strong proponents of the reservation for Maratha community in Maharashtra.
Numerous Maratha organisations have been demanding that the Congress-NCP led government in the state should extend the benefit of reservations to the community.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers