Raj Thackeray-Amitabh Bachchan bonhomie `opportunistic`: NCP
Mumbai: Terming the recent truce between Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray and Amitabh Bachchan as "match fixing", the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) said here on Thursday that both of them are "opportunistic".
"Both have done good acting. It was match fixing by them. Both are opportunistic," party spokesperson Nawab Malik told reporters here.
He also said only Raj Thackeray and Amitabh Bachchan could reply about the distance they had maintained for so long.
Incidentally, Samajwadi Party MLA Abu Azmi had also criticised the development and said that he was "pained" to see Amitabh Bachchan with Raj Thackeray, since it was an "insult" to North Indians, after the actor shared the stage with the MNS chief, during his party`s programme on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police