Rajnath, Sushma to attend condolence meetings for Munde in Maharashtra
Mumbai: BJP will hold condolence meetings for its senior leader Gopinath Munde here and in various cities across Maharashtra, which will be attended by its top leaders.
"Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh will participate in the Mumbai shradhanjali sabha while RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat will attend the meeting in Nagpur and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj will be in Pune," said Vinod Tawde, the Leader of the Opposition in the state Legislative Council.
Munde, the Union Rural Development Minister in Narendra Modi cabinet, died in a road accident in Delhi last week.
Munde`s ashes will be immersed in rivers across Maharashtra and in BJP-ruled states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack