RK Laxman undergoes treatment at Pune hospital
Pune: Eminent cartoonist RK Laxman was "comfortable" after undergoing a small procedure at the Military Command hospital here, family sources said on Monday.
The doctors removed a tube that had been inserted in Laxman`s nose while he underwent treatment in a Mumbai hospital about two and half months back after suffering multiple strokes, sources said.
The cartoonist was "comfortable" and was expected to be discharged soon, they said clarifying that he had not suffered fresh stroke when he was admitted to the hospital here on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan