RK Laxman undergoes treatment at Pune hospital
Pune: Eminent cartoonist RK Laxman was "comfortable" after undergoing a small procedure at the Military Command hospital here, family sources said on Monday.
The doctors removed a tube that had been inserted in Laxman`s nose while he underwent treatment in a Mumbai hospital about two and half months back after suffering multiple strokes, sources said.
The cartoonist was "comfortable" and was expected to be discharged soon, they said clarifying that he had not suffered fresh stroke when he was admitted to the hospital here on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat'
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' Part II
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' Part III
- Anurag Thakur unanimously elected as BCCI President
- UP: Boy without hands from Mainpuri secured 71.8% marks in 10th Board Exams
- Did you know Avika Gor also took Cannes Film Festival by storm this year! - Pics inside
- Vijay Mallya's India woes now troubling his US beer firm
- Toyota says 90% of Camry demand for hybrid model now
- NEET issue: President Pranab Mukherjee to seek legal advice on ordinance
- Weak oil prices may hit remittances from Gulf nations: Crisil