RK Laxman undergoes treatment at Pune hospital
Pune: Eminent cartoonist RK Laxman was "comfortable" after undergoing a small procedure at the Military Command hospital here, family sources said on Monday.
The doctors removed a tube that had been inserted in Laxman`s nose while he underwent treatment in a Mumbai hospital about two and half months back after suffering multiple strokes, sources said.
The cartoonist was "comfortable" and was expected to be discharged soon, they said clarifying that he had not suffered fresh stroke when he was admitted to the hospital here on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir