RK Laxman undergoes treatment at Pune hospital
Pune: Eminent cartoonist RK Laxman was "comfortable" after undergoing a small procedure at the Military Command hospital here, family sources said on Monday.
The doctors removed a tube that had been inserted in Laxman`s nose while he underwent treatment in a Mumbai hospital about two and half months back after suffering multiple strokes, sources said.
The cartoonist was "comfortable" and was expected to be discharged soon, they said clarifying that he had not suffered fresh stroke when he was admitted to the hospital here on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Make your smoothie a successful summer diet with these magical ingredients!
- Delhi govt introduces 'Change-makers in education' fellowship
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'