Sharad Pawar discharged after medical check-up
Mumbai: NCP chief Sharad Pawar, who was admitted to a city hospital for a routine check-up, was Tuesday discharged.
"Pawarsaheb went to the Breach Candy Hospital here yesterday for a routine medical check-up and was discharged today," NCP state spokesperson Madan Bafna said.
The Union Agriculture Minister is doing fine, he said.
Pawar will be celebrating his 72nd birthday tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report