Shiv Sena condemns Shinde`s ‘Hindu terror’ remark
Mumbai: The Shiv Sena condemned Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement about the RSS promoting terrorism here Wednesday.
"When the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks took place, the government said that terrorism shouldn`t be given any colour or related to any religion. However, this time the Congress raised the issue of saffron terrorism," Shiv Sena`s group leader in Maharashtra assembly Subhash Desai told reporters.
He also said that it is shameful that Shinde is from Maharashtra.
"Shiv Sena will not tolerate this and we oppose his statement," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state