Shiv Sena condemns Shinde`s ‘Hindu terror’ remark
Mumbai: The Shiv Sena condemned Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement about the RSS promoting terrorism here Wednesday.
"When the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks took place, the government said that terrorism shouldn`t be given any colour or related to any religion. However, this time the Congress raised the issue of saffron terrorism," Shiv Sena`s group leader in Maharashtra assembly Subhash Desai told reporters.
He also said that it is shameful that Shinde is from Maharashtra.
"Shiv Sena will not tolerate this and we oppose his statement," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites