Ten killed in landslide in Maharashtra
Mumbai: At least ten persons were killed in a landslide triggered by heavy rains in coastal Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra in the wee hours on Saturday.
The incident occurred at Harne village in Dapoli
tehsil at around 2 am, police said.
Rescue personnel at the site, about 300 km from here,
have so far removed four bodies from the debris, they said,
adding incessant rains were hampering rescue operations.
The landslide badly damaged two houses in the village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location