Three caught red handed while accepting bribes
Thane: Three people including a sub-registrar of the Thane co-operative department were caught red handed by the Thane unit of the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) today in two separate incidents, News Agency said.
In the first case, sub-registrar M S Patil of Thane`s co-operative department was caught red handed while accepting a Rs 30,000 bribe from a businessman. A case under the Prevention of Corruption Act has been registered against him, ACB sources said.
In another incident, education department`s junior cccountant Sumitra R Vende and her senior S G Kamble were caught accepting a bribe of Rs 1,000 from a school teacher for clearing his file, related to time-scale wages. A case under the Prevention of Corruption Act has been registered against the duo, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof