Three caught red handed while accepting bribes
Thane: Three people including a sub-registrar of the Thane co-operative department were caught red handed by the Thane unit of the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) today in two separate incidents, News Agency said.
In the first case, sub-registrar M S Patil of Thane`s co-operative department was caught red handed while accepting a Rs 30,000 bribe from a businessman. A case under the Prevention of Corruption Act has been registered against him, ACB sources said.
In another incident, education department`s junior cccountant Sumitra R Vende and her senior S G Kamble were caught accepting a bribe of Rs 1,000 from a school teacher for clearing his file, related to time-scale wages. A case under the Prevention of Corruption Act has been registered against the duo, sources said.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on