Two killed in car-tanker collision in Maha
Thane: Two youths were killed and two others seriously injured injured when the car in which they were travelling rammed into a loaded tanker in the Kongaon police station limits here.
The incident took place in the wee hours around 2 AM when the victims were on their way to Nashik from Mumbai, Sr PI B M Kale of Kongaon police station told PTI.
The car was completely mangled in the accident, killing two occupants on the spot. The deceased have been identified as Nachiket Kapse (22) and Kiran M Kardile (26), police said.
The injured have been admitted to the Kashinath Patil Hospital at Narpoli in powerloom town of Bhiwandi. Both are said to be in a critical state.
Police have registered an offence under section section 304(a) of the IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing