Two killed in car-tanker collision in Maha
Thane: Two youths were killed and two others seriously injured injured when the car in which they were travelling rammed into a loaded tanker in the Kongaon police station limits here.
The incident took place in the wee hours around 2 AM when the victims were on their way to Nashik from Mumbai, Sr PI B M Kale of Kongaon police station told PTI.
The car was completely mangled in the accident, killing two occupants on the spot. The deceased have been identified as Nachiket Kapse (22) and Kiran M Kardile (26), police said.
The injured have been admitted to the Kashinath Patil Hospital at Narpoli in powerloom town of Bhiwandi. Both are said to be in a critical state.
Police have registered an offence under section section 304(a) of the IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review