Two killed in car-tanker collision in Maha
Thane: Two youths were killed and two others seriously injured injured when the car in which they were travelling rammed into a loaded tanker in the Kongaon police station limits here.
The incident took place in the wee hours around 2 AM when the victims were on their way to Nashik from Mumbai, Sr PI B M Kale of Kongaon police station told PTI.
The car was completely mangled in the accident, killing two occupants on the spot. The deceased have been identified as Nachiket Kapse (22) and Kiran M Kardile (26), police said.
The injured have been admitted to the Kashinath Patil Hospital at Narpoli in powerloom town of Bhiwandi. Both are said to be in a critical state.
Police have registered an offence under section section 304(a) of the IPC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi