Two killed in Mumbai warehouse crash
Mumbai: Two people were killed and one was injured when a two-storey warehouse collapsed in Mumbai early Sunday, officials said.
The accident occurred in the Sakinaka, Andheri east area when the warehouse came crashing down, catching the trio in their sleep, said the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Disaster Control unit.
Two of them -- Ismail Anwar, 20, and Amit, 25 -- lost their lives, while one person was injured and rushed to the Rajawadi Hospital where his condition is reported to be stable.
The cause of the collapse at 5 a.m. and the type of goods stored in the warehouse is not known, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?