Two killed in Mumbai warehouse crash
Mumbai: Two people were killed and one was injured when a two-storey warehouse collapsed in Mumbai early Sunday, officials said.
The accident occurred in the Sakinaka, Andheri east area when the warehouse came crashing down, catching the trio in their sleep, said the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Disaster Control unit.
Two of them -- Ismail Anwar, 20, and Amit, 25 -- lost their lives, while one person was injured and rushed to the Rajawadi Hospital where his condition is reported to be stable.
The cause of the collapse at 5 a.m. and the type of goods stored in the warehouse is not known, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf