Villager dies of suspected swine flu
Ahmednagar: Namdeo Mahadeo Kharat (50) died of swine flu on Saturday night, district tuberculosis in-charge Sunil Pote told a news agency here on Sunday.
He was a resident of Kharatwadi villege of Shrigonde tehsil, 50 km away from here.
The government health department has rushed to the Kharatwadi villege to treat other suspected swine flu patients, who are currently under medical observation, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown