Villager dies of suspected swine flu
Ahmednagar: Namdeo Mahadeo Kharat (50) died of swine flu on Saturday night, district tuberculosis in-charge Sunil Pote told a news agency here on Sunday.
He was a resident of Kharatwadi villege of Shrigonde tehsil, 50 km away from here.
The government health department has rushed to the Kharatwadi villege to treat other suspected swine flu patients, who are currently under medical observation, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- Woman set ablaze in UP, Akhilesh orders magisterial probe
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi