Villager dies of suspected swine flu
Ahmednagar: Namdeo Mahadeo Kharat (50) died of swine flu on Saturday night, district tuberculosis in-charge Sunil Pote told a news agency here on Sunday.
He was a resident of Kharatwadi villege of Shrigonde tehsil, 50 km away from here.
The government health department has rushed to the Kharatwadi villege to treat other suspected swine flu patients, who are currently under medical observation, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far