Woman found dead in NCP MLA`s room
Mumbai: A 27-year-old woman was found dead in a room of the Manora MLA Hostel on the Free Press Journal Road in south Mumbai on Saturday night, reports said on Tuesday.
According to the Cuffe Parade police, the deceased Rupali Andhare (27) was the niece of Dilip Dhaigunde who is the personal assistant to NCP MLA Babanrao Shinde.
Her body was found hanging from the ceiling fan, police said.
Andhare was unmarried and was staying with his brother in the hostel as a guest.
Asked about the reason behind her suicide, Senior Police Inspector Janardhan Krishnaji Kharat of Cuffe Parade police station said, "She was unemployed even though she was a qualified person. That may have driven her to take the extreme step."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi