Zaveri Bazaar CCTVs of poor quality: Reports
Maharashtra: CCTV cameras could have proved as a major source of information in the Mumbai blasts probe but it has turned out that some of them were of very poor quality.
According to sources, experts have not managed to find anything substantial from CCTV cameras installed in Zaveri Bazaar as they were of poor quality making the task difficult for investigators.
The development has come as a jolt to the Maharashtra police.
Maharashtra ATS chief Rakesh Maria had yesterday said at a press conference that some of the CCTV footage was grainy and in a day or two the investigators would be able to make something out of them.
Maria however asserted, “There were some good leads. The investigation is moving in the right direction. We are confident that we will crack the case soon.”
Wednesday’s bomb blasts that hit the financial capital left nineteen people dead and over 130 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi