Zaveri Bazaar CCTVs of poor quality: Reports
Maharashtra: CCTV cameras could have proved as a major source of information in the Mumbai blasts probe but it has turned out that some of them were of very poor quality.
According to sources, experts have not managed to find anything substantial from CCTV cameras installed in Zaveri Bazaar as they were of poor quality making the task difficult for investigators.
The development has come as a jolt to the Maharashtra police.
Maharashtra ATS chief Rakesh Maria had yesterday said at a press conference that some of the CCTV footage was grainy and in a day or two the investigators would be able to make something out of them.
Maria however asserted, “There were some good leads. The investigation is moving in the right direction. We are confident that we will crack the case soon.”
Wednesday’s bomb blasts that hit the financial capital left nineteen people dead and over 130 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?