10 Hindu pilgrims killed in bus accident in Nepal
Kathmandu: A bus carrying Hindu pilgrims skidded off a mountain road and fell down more than 300-metre in eastern Nepal, killing at least 10 people, police said on Sunday.
The bus, carrying 66 passengers to Haleshi Mahadev of Khotang from Sindhuli district, skidded off the road and plunged some 300-meter down in Suklatar village of Okhaldhunga district on Friday, a police officer told a news agency.
Three people died on the spot, while seven others succumbed to their injuries in different hospitals yesterday, the officer said.
Fifty-six passengers, who were seriously injured, have been admitted to Katari Hospital in Udaypur, Neuro Hospital in Biratnagar and B&B Hospital in Lalitpur district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!