15 dossiers given to Pakistan on 26/11
New Delhi: India has given a total of 15 dossiers to Pakistan as evidence in connection with the Mumbai terror attack, the Rajya Sabha was informed on Thursday.
Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed also said that during the Home Secretary level talks between India and Pakistan in Islamabad on May 24-25, the Indian side handed over a list of fugitives from justice suspected to be hiding in Pakistan.
"Pakistan assured that they will respond to the dossier. Pakistani authorities also reiterated their commitment to bring all the perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attack to justice in accordance with due process of law," he said.
Ahamed said a Judicial Commission from Pakistan also visited India on March 14-21 and recorded the statements/ evidences of four Indian witnesses in connection with the trial of seven accused/ perpetrators of the said terror attack, who were arrested and are under trial in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi