15 dossiers given to Pakistan on 26/11
New Delhi: India has given a total of 15 dossiers to Pakistan as evidence in connection with the Mumbai terror attack, the Rajya Sabha was informed on Thursday.
Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed also said that during the Home Secretary level talks between India and Pakistan in Islamabad on May 24-25, the Indian side handed over a list of fugitives from justice suspected to be hiding in Pakistan.
"Pakistan assured that they will respond to the dossier. Pakistani authorities also reiterated their commitment to bring all the perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attack to justice in accordance with due process of law," he said.
Ahamed said a Judicial Commission from Pakistan also visited India on March 14-21 and recorded the statements/ evidences of four Indian witnesses in connection with the trial of seven accused/ perpetrators of the said terror attack, who were arrested and are under trial in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet
- Why red snow of Arctic is a 'red alert' for the environment?
- Manohar Parrikar says Pampore attack an act of frustration; orders probe
- Virat Kohli: Homework was a 'big headache'
- Three more Indian athletes qualify for Rio Olympics