15 dossiers given to Pakistan on 26/11
New Delhi: India has given a total of 15 dossiers to Pakistan as evidence in connection with the Mumbai terror attack, the Rajya Sabha was informed on Thursday.
Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed also said that during the Home Secretary level talks between India and Pakistan in Islamabad on May 24-25, the Indian side handed over a list of fugitives from justice suspected to be hiding in Pakistan.
"Pakistan assured that they will respond to the dossier. Pakistani authorities also reiterated their commitment to bring all the perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attack to justice in accordance with due process of law," he said.
Ahamed said a Judicial Commission from Pakistan also visited India on March 14-21 and recorded the statements/ evidences of four Indian witnesses in connection with the trial of seven accused/ perpetrators of the said terror attack, who were arrested and are under trial in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning