26/11 terror attack: BJP demands extradition of Headley, Rana
Hyderabad: The BJP on Saturday demanded the
initiation of extradition process against suspected American
terrorist David Headley and his Canadian associate Tahawwur
Hussain Rana for their alleged role in the 26/11 attacks.
The Central government should take steps to extradite
Headley and Pakistani-origin Rana, who are in custody of the
US investigating Agency FBI. The duo had stayed in Mumbai just
five days before the terror attacks last November, BJP
national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar told reporters here.
Central government should also probe thoroughly the
alleged logistic local support in the Mumbai attacks, he said.
The Mumbai strike was a well planned attack carried
out with local support, BJP leader said, adding there was a
need to probe thoroughly who had assisted the terrorists to
work out the attack plan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual via Twitter
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Big boost for PM Modi! US voices concerns over human rights situation in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Lodha panel secretary accused BCCI selectors of taking sexual favours, reveals Ajay Shirke