26/11 terror attack: BJP demands extradition of Headley, Rana
Hyderabad: The BJP on Saturday demanded the
initiation of extradition process against suspected American
terrorist David Headley and his Canadian associate Tahawwur
Hussain Rana for their alleged role in the 26/11 attacks.
The Central government should take steps to extradite
Headley and Pakistani-origin Rana, who are in custody of the
US investigating Agency FBI. The duo had stayed in Mumbai just
five days before the terror attacks last November, BJP
national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar told reporters here.
Central government should also probe thoroughly the
alleged logistic local support in the Mumbai attacks, he said.
The Mumbai strike was a well planned attack carried
out with local support, BJP leader said, adding there was a
need to probe thoroughly who had assisted the terrorists to
work out the attack plan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP