26/11 terror attack: BJP demands extradition of Headley, Rana
Hyderabad: The BJP on Saturday demanded the
initiation of extradition process against suspected American
terrorist David Headley and his Canadian associate Tahawwur
Hussain Rana for their alleged role in the 26/11 attacks.
The Central government should take steps to extradite
Headley and Pakistani-origin Rana, who are in custody of the
US investigating Agency FBI. The duo had stayed in Mumbai just
five days before the terror attacks last November, BJP
national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar told reporters here.
Central government should also probe thoroughly the
alleged logistic local support in the Mumbai attacks, he said.
The Mumbai strike was a well planned attack carried
out with local support, BJP leader said, adding there was a
need to probe thoroughly who had assisted the terrorists to
work out the attack plan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'