3,746 younsters from Naxal areas recruited in CRPF
New Delhi: The country`s largest paramilitary force CRPF has recruited a total of 3,746 youth from Naxal violence-hit states and they will be posted as constables in the paramilitary which is thick in the action against Maoists.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the country`s lead anti-Naxal operations force and it has deployed close to 85,000 personnel for this task in various Maoist violence- affected states of the country.
The special recruitment drive was done by the force under the instructions of the Union Home Ministry which wanted to bring the youngsters from these areas into the national mainstream.
The force has also got sanctions to install 136 BSNL towers in its camps in Naxal violence-hit districts in order to ensure mobile connectivity in these areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan