AAP slams Narendra Modi for getting Kejriwal arrested
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Wednesday slammed BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi for arresting Arvind Kejriwal and said the act proved that the Gujarat Chief Minister is scared of the party.
Attacking Modi, Ashutosh, senior AAP leader and party`s candidate from Chandni Chowk tweeted, "Kejriwal`s arrest in Gujarat proves that Modi is scared of him and AAP and also proves that he thinks Gujarat is his fiefdom".
"People of India will not tolerate this dictatorship. Kejriwal is on a private visit to study Gujarat`s development," he tweeted.
Party leader Yogendra Yadav questioned Modi`s claim of law and order in the state.
"Kejriwal was going and he had no flags or wasn`t with any candidate. He was not even doing any type of campaigning for polls. Police stopped him and took him to police station.”
"If this kind of behaviour is given by Gujarat to a former Chief Minister of a state, I don`t know how the Gujarat government is flaunting about the law and order of their state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly