Aarushi murder: Talwars` London-based witness to depose on Sept 16
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court hearing the Aarushi Talwar murder case on Tuesday fixed September 16 for recording of statement of a London-based DNA expert, who is a defence witness.
Andre Semikhodski, a London-based DNA expert, will give his opinion on forensic documents provided by the CBI to the defence.
The doctor has also written a letter to the court stating that he would be in Ukraine from September 10 to September 11 and was ready to depose before the court.
"Accepting our application, the court has fixed September 16 for recording Dr Semikhodsi`s statements," said Manoj Sisodia, counsel for Rajesh and Nupur Talwar.
The Talwars are standing trial for the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic aid Hemraj in the Ghaziabad CBI court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi