Aarushi murder: Talwars` London-based witness to depose on Sept 16
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court hearing the Aarushi Talwar murder case on Tuesday fixed September 16 for recording of statement of a London-based DNA expert, who is a defence witness.
Andre Semikhodski, a London-based DNA expert, will give his opinion on forensic documents provided by the CBI to the defence.
The doctor has also written a letter to the court stating that he would be in Ukraine from September 10 to September 11 and was ready to depose before the court.
"Accepting our application, the court has fixed September 16 for recording Dr Semikhodsi`s statements," said Manoj Sisodia, counsel for Rajesh and Nupur Talwar.
The Talwars are standing trial for the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic aid Hemraj in the Ghaziabad CBI court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Who said what on Anil Kumble's appointment as Team India's head coach
- 78 dead, 200 badly hurt in extreme weather in eastern China
- Watch this interesting movie-like trailer for NASA's Juno mission!
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report