Aarushi murder: Talwars` London-based witness to depose on Sept 16
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court hearing the Aarushi Talwar murder case on Tuesday fixed September 16 for recording of statement of a London-based DNA expert, who is a defence witness.
Andre Semikhodski, a London-based DNA expert, will give his opinion on forensic documents provided by the CBI to the defence.
The doctor has also written a letter to the court stating that he would be in Ukraine from September 10 to September 11 and was ready to depose before the court.
"Accepting our application, the court has fixed September 16 for recording Dr Semikhodsi`s statements," said Manoj Sisodia, counsel for Rajesh and Nupur Talwar.
The Talwars are standing trial for the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic aid Hemraj in the Ghaziabad CBI court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Uttarakhand board Class 10th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be declared today May 25, 2016 at 3 PM