Advani praises Chouhan, Modi for uplift of poor
Ujjain: Senior BJP leader L K Advani
on Sunday praised Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh
Chouhan and his Gujarat counterpart Narendra Modi for their
efforts to uplift weaker sections of the society.
"Chouhan and Modi are running excellent schemes for
the uplift of poor," Advani told a gathering on the occasion
of Saint Ravidas Mahakumbh here.
He said BJP-ruled states were doing excellent work as
they were running various schemes keeping in mind the uplift
Advani said that Chouhan`s "Ladli Laxmi Yojana," scheme
meant for the girl child, was praiseworthy since it has
benefited huge number of girls in the state.
He said that Chouhan was running several schemes for
the weaker sections of society.
Chouhan had organised meeting of rickshaw-pullers, among
others, at his place and had announced several schemes for
them last year.
Advani said that Modi was running various beneficial
schemes which have generated enormous employment in Gujarat.
He said he returns happy whenever he visits a BJP-ruled
states as they are humming with development activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi