Advani praises Chouhan, Modi for uplift of poor
Ujjain: Senior BJP leader L K Advani
on Sunday praised Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh
Chouhan and his Gujarat counterpart Narendra Modi for their
efforts to uplift weaker sections of the society.
"Chouhan and Modi are running excellent schemes for
the uplift of poor," Advani told a gathering on the occasion
of Saint Ravidas Mahakumbh here.
He said BJP-ruled states were doing excellent work as
they were running various schemes keeping in mind the uplift
Advani said that Chouhan`s "Ladli Laxmi Yojana," scheme
meant for the girl child, was praiseworthy since it has
benefited huge number of girls in the state.
He said that Chouhan was running several schemes for
the weaker sections of society.
Chouhan had organised meeting of rickshaw-pullers, among
others, at his place and had announced several schemes for
them last year.
Advani said that Modi was running various beneficial
schemes which have generated enormous employment in Gujarat.
He said he returns happy whenever he visits a BJP-ruled
states as they are humming with development activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda