AI flight lands minutes after take-off due to technical problem
Hyderabad: A Mumbai-bound Air India flight
with 56 passengers on board landed at the Rajiv Gandhi
International Airport (RGIA) here Sunday morning within minutes
of take-off due to a technical problem, airline officials
Air India 527 Hyderabad-Mumbai flight, which took off
from the RGIA at Shamshabad here at 0730 hours, landed safely
at the airport, they said, adding that all the passengers are
It was an absolutely normal landing, the officials said.
While 21 passengers have been accommodated in a private
carrier, the rest would be flown by this afternoon, they
When quizzed about the nature of the technical problem,
the airline officials refused to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read