AI flight lands minutes after take-off due to technical problem
Hyderabad: A Mumbai-bound Air India flight
with 56 passengers on board landed at the Rajiv Gandhi
International Airport (RGIA) here Sunday morning within minutes
of take-off due to a technical problem, airline officials
Air India 527 Hyderabad-Mumbai flight, which took off
from the RGIA at Shamshabad here at 0730 hours, landed safely
at the airport, they said, adding that all the passengers are
It was an absolutely normal landing, the officials said.
While 21 passengers have been accommodated in a private
carrier, the rest would be flown by this afternoon, they
When quizzed about the nature of the technical problem,
the airline officials refused to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack