AI flight lands minutes after take-off due to technical problem
Hyderabad: A Mumbai-bound Air India flight
with 56 passengers on board landed at the Rajiv Gandhi
International Airport (RGIA) here Sunday morning within minutes
of take-off due to a technical problem, airline officials
Air India 527 Hyderabad-Mumbai flight, which took off
from the RGIA at Shamshabad here at 0730 hours, landed safely
at the airport, they said, adding that all the passengers are
It was an absolutely normal landing, the officials said.
While 21 passengers have been accommodated in a private
carrier, the rest would be flown by this afternoon, they
When quizzed about the nature of the technical problem,
the airline officials refused to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre