Alliance parties should come out of UPA: BJP
Jaipur: BJP on Monday asked UPA partners to "come out" of the ruling coalition on the issues of price rise and corruption rather than just opposing the government.
"BJP demands roll back of the fuel prices and control on inflation which is the result of the UPA government`s failure. The UPA government has forfeited its right to rule the country," BJP national spokesperson and MP Shahnawaz Hussain told reporters here.
"UPA allies should take a clear stand on the issue of price rise and corruption and come out of the government instead of opposing it," Hussain said.
Trinamool Congress has opposed the hike by stating that it was not consulted on the issue and it seems that the government is in absolute minority on the issues of inflation and corruption, he said.
Hussain said escalating prices was a failure and conspiracy of the Congress party against the common man and the UPA government has turned a blind eye to the hardship caused to the `aam aadmi`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH