Anna and Ramdev flop stars: Congress
Ranchi: AICC leader Shakeel Ahmed on Thursday dubbed Anna Hazare and yoga guru Ramdev as "flop stars" and said the people had rejected their arguments.
"The people have already realised the misconception they had for both Anna Hazare and Ramdev and now rejected their wrong arguments. The two are flop stars", Ahmed asserted at a press conference here.
Ahmed’s remarks came in the wake of the joint pledge of Anna Hazare and Ramdev to fight against corruption.
Replying to a query on the issue of bringing back black money from foreign banks, Ahmed said, while NDA had been in touch with those having black money during its rule, it was the UPA government which had taken initiatives on the issue.
"The central government is making all efforts to share information with other countries on it", Ahmed who is also the party’s in-charge of Jharkhand said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister