Anna to forgive Swami Agnivesh?
Ralegan Siddhi: Anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, Saturday, hinted at forgiving Swami Agnivesh.
Reacting to Agnivesh’s wish of apologising to him, the Gandhian said that if he wants to come and talk to him he is free to do so.
Anna had strained relations after the 72-year-old activist was in the eye of a storm soon after Hazare`s hunger strike at Ramlila Maidan when a video surfaced in which he was seen talking to an unidentified person asking him to deal strongly with the Gandhian. This led to his estrangement from Team Anna.
The development comes after Agnivesh, who had a bitter fallout with Anna Hazare, yesterday said that he wants to apologise to the Gandhian if he has made any mistake.
Agnivesh, who ended his two-day stint on reality show Bigg Boss, said he would like to meet him as soon as possible.
"I will say sorry if I have said or done anything wrong. I will try to meet him as soon as possible. With all respect and humility I will apologise to him at the earliest opportunity," Agnivesh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...