Anna will be back with us in 3-4 months: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Four days after a bitter split on the issue of forming a party, Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday expressed hope that Anna Hazare will be back with his group in another "three-four months" if it can work honestly in politics.
"Some people say Anna has left us. He hasn`t. He is in our hearts. None can take him away from us. It is just that while he believes that politics is a dirty thing, we are of the view that we have to enter politics to clean it.
"He will come back to them in three-four months once he see our honest and dedicated work," Kejriwal told supporters at a protest, the first one after the split on September 19 after Hazare objected to the anti-corruption movement taking a political plunge.
Supporters of Kejriwal have been critical of Hazare on social networking sites after the split.
Yesterday, Kejriwal appealed to his supporters not to target Hazare saying the veteran activist is their respected leader and whose guidance is valued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'