Are IM operatives hiding in Gujarat jungle?
Ahmadabad: Even as the investigating agencies are still groping in the dark over the perpetrators of the deadly July 13 bombings in Gujarat, the Maharashtra ATS has launched a search operation in the jungles of the Dang district of Gujarat after reports suggested that Indian Mujahideen operatives are hiding there.
The operation is lead by Maharashtra ATS with logistical support by their Gujarat counterparts. Dang is a remote district of Gujarat bordering Maharashtra and is primarily inhabited by tribals.
Although, there I no official confirmation but Indian Mujahideen has emerged as one of the prime suspect in the Mumbai blasts that left 20 dead and over 130 injured.
Earlier, Naxal activities were also reported from the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly