Are IM operatives hiding in Gujarat jungle?
Ahmadabad: Even as the investigating agencies are still groping in the dark over the perpetrators of the deadly July 13 bombings in Gujarat, the Maharashtra ATS has launched a search operation in the jungles of the Dang district of Gujarat after reports suggested that Indian Mujahideen operatives are hiding there.
The operation is lead by Maharashtra ATS with logistical support by their Gujarat counterparts. Dang is a remote district of Gujarat bordering Maharashtra and is primarily inhabited by tribals.
Although, there I no official confirmation but Indian Mujahideen has emerged as one of the prime suspect in the Mumbai blasts that left 20 dead and over 130 injured.
Earlier, Naxal activities were also reported from the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Tour de France 2016: Chris Froome on brink of 3rd title as Ion Izaguirre wins penultimate stage
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar monitors search operations but no sign of missing IAF plane
- President Mukherjee, PM Modi condemns suicide attack in Kabul
- In-form Indian women hockey team beats Canada 3-1
- 'Corporate governance reforms to promote sustainability'