Are IM operatives hiding in Gujarat jungle?
Ahmadabad: Even as the investigating agencies are still groping in the dark over the perpetrators of the deadly July 13 bombings in Gujarat, the Maharashtra ATS has launched a search operation in the jungles of the Dang district of Gujarat after reports suggested that Indian Mujahideen operatives are hiding there.
The operation is lead by Maharashtra ATS with logistical support by their Gujarat counterparts. Dang is a remote district of Gujarat bordering Maharashtra and is primarily inhabited by tribals.
Although, there I no official confirmation but Indian Mujahideen has emerged as one of the prime suspect in the Mumbai blasts that left 20 dead and over 130 injured.
Earlier, Naxal activities were also reported from the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’