Are IM operatives hiding in Gujarat jungle?
Ahmadabad: Even as the investigating agencies are still groping in the dark over the perpetrators of the deadly July 13 bombings in Gujarat, the Maharashtra ATS has launched a search operation in the jungles of the Dang district of Gujarat after reports suggested that Indian Mujahideen operatives are hiding there.
The operation is lead by Maharashtra ATS with logistical support by their Gujarat counterparts. Dang is a remote district of Gujarat bordering Maharashtra and is primarily inhabited by tribals.
Although, there I no official confirmation but Indian Mujahideen has emerged as one of the prime suspect in the Mumbai blasts that left 20 dead and over 130 injured.
Earlier, Naxal activities were also reported from the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China