Army Jawan commits suicide in Rajouri
Jammu: An Army jawan allegedly committed
suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle at Nowshera
in Jammu and Kashmir`s Rajouri district, police said here on Thursday.
Sepoy Mathu Ram, hailing from Karnataka and posted with
33 Rashtriya Rifles, shot himself dead with his service weapon
at a forward post in Nowshera sector yesterday, they said.
However, the reason behind the jawan taking the extreme
step is yet to be known, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city