Army Jawan commits suicide in Rajouri
Jammu: An Army jawan allegedly committed
suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle at Nowshera
in Jammu and Kashmir`s Rajouri district, police said here on Thursday.
Sepoy Mathu Ram, hailing from Karnataka and posted with
33 Rashtriya Rifles, shot himself dead with his service weapon
at a forward post in Nowshera sector yesterday, they said.
However, the reason behind the jawan taking the extreme
step is yet to be known, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama