Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant: Digvijaya Singh
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Arvind Kejriwal, Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Sunday compared the activist-turned-politician with Bollywood`s item girl, Rakhi Sawant.
“Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant. They both try and expose but with no substance,” Singh tweeted.
The 65-year-old further sought an apology from Rakhi Sawant for making this comparison. “Apologies to Rakhi Sawant I am an old fan of hers!,” he further tweeted.
Kejriwal’s weekly exposes on politicians, corporate have put everyone on tenterhooks to see who he will name next.
On Saturday, Kejriwal had trained his guns on the Congress and the BJP by terming himself deadlier than dengue.
"I am deadlier than dengue, if I will bite the Congress and the BJP, they would face problems," Kejriwal said here, a day after accusing industrialists and politicians of stashing money in Swiss banks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi