Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant: Digvijaya Singh
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Arvind Kejriwal, Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Sunday compared the activist-turned-politician with Bollywood`s item girl, Rakhi Sawant.
“Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant. They both try and expose but with no substance,” Singh tweeted.
The 65-year-old further sought an apology from Rakhi Sawant for making this comparison. “Apologies to Rakhi Sawant I am an old fan of hers!,” he further tweeted.
Kejriwal’s weekly exposes on politicians, corporate have put everyone on tenterhooks to see who he will name next.
On Saturday, Kejriwal had trained his guns on the Congress and the BJP by terming himself deadlier than dengue.
"I am deadlier than dengue, if I will bite the Congress and the BJP, they would face problems," Kejriwal said here, a day after accusing industrialists and politicians of stashing money in Swiss banks.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India