Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant: Digvijaya Singh
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Arvind Kejriwal, Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Sunday compared the activist-turned-politician with Bollywood`s item girl, Rakhi Sawant.
“Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant. They both try and expose but with no substance,” Singh tweeted.
The 65-year-old further sought an apology from Rakhi Sawant for making this comparison. “Apologies to Rakhi Sawant I am an old fan of hers!,” he further tweeted.
Kejriwal’s weekly exposes on politicians, corporate have put everyone on tenterhooks to see who he will name next.
On Saturday, Kejriwal had trained his guns on the Congress and the BJP by terming himself deadlier than dengue.
"I am deadlier than dengue, if I will bite the Congress and the BJP, they would face problems," Kejriwal said here, a day after accusing industrialists and politicians of stashing money in Swiss banks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees