Bail application of Chinese `spies` rejected
Bahraich: A local court on Saturday rejected the
bail application of three Chinese nationals, who were arrested
on charges of illegally entering the country.
District judge Anurag Kumar Srivastava rejected the bail
application of the three Chinese nationals moved earlier,
terming the grounds given as insufficient, prosecution sources
A lady Yang Liu, Liao Xing and Yu Dangli were arrested by
SSB near Rupiyadeeh border on January 17 when they were
allegedly taking pictures of some important installations.
"Photographs of SSB camp and Indian border were found in
camera of the arrested Chinese nationals," Special Director
General Law and Order Brijlal had told reporters in Lucknow.
An Indian PAN card, two mobiles and a camera were
recovered from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city