Bail application of Chinese `spies` rejected
Bahraich: A local court on Saturday rejected the
bail application of three Chinese nationals, who were arrested
on charges of illegally entering the country.
District judge Anurag Kumar Srivastava rejected the bail
application of the three Chinese nationals moved earlier,
terming the grounds given as insufficient, prosecution sources
A lady Yang Liu, Liao Xing and Yu Dangli were arrested by
SSB near Rupiyadeeh border on January 17 when they were
allegedly taking pictures of some important installations.
"Photographs of SSB camp and Indian border were found in
camera of the arrested Chinese nationals," Special Director
General Law and Order Brijlal had told reporters in Lucknow.
An Indian PAN card, two mobiles and a camera were
recovered from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'