Bail application of Chinese `spies` rejected
Bahraich: A local court on Saturday rejected the
bail application of three Chinese nationals, who were arrested
on charges of illegally entering the country.
District judge Anurag Kumar Srivastava rejected the bail
application of the three Chinese nationals moved earlier,
terming the grounds given as insufficient, prosecution sources
A lady Yang Liu, Liao Xing and Yu Dangli were arrested by
SSB near Rupiyadeeh border on January 17 when they were
allegedly taking pictures of some important installations.
"Photographs of SSB camp and Indian border were found in
camera of the arrested Chinese nationals," Special Director
General Law and Order Brijlal had told reporters in Lucknow.
An Indian PAN card, two mobiles and a camera were
recovered from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Hafiz Saeed leaves Pakistan fuming, claims protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT
- I have aged not Michelle: Obama
- Look what Sidharth Malhotra has to say about PM Narendra Modi and President Pranab Mukherjee’s ‘Kala Chashma’
- Markandey Katju lambasts Umar Khalid over Burhan Wani, Azadi for Kashmir demand – Know what he said
- Nintendo's Mario eyes a Mickey Mouse merchandising makeover