Bail application of Chinese `spies` rejected
Bahraich: A local court on Saturday rejected the
bail application of three Chinese nationals, who were arrested
on charges of illegally entering the country.
District judge Anurag Kumar Srivastava rejected the bail
application of the three Chinese nationals moved earlier,
terming the grounds given as insufficient, prosecution sources
A lady Yang Liu, Liao Xing and Yu Dangli were arrested by
SSB near Rupiyadeeh border on January 17 when they were
allegedly taking pictures of some important installations.
"Photographs of SSB camp and Indian border were found in
camera of the arrested Chinese nationals," Special Director
General Law and Order Brijlal had told reporters in Lucknow.
An Indian PAN card, two mobiles and a camera were
recovered from them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai