Bell offers help to probe YSR`s chopper crash
Washington: The manufacturer of Bell helicopters has offered its assistance to Indian authorities in probing into the crash of the Bell-430 chopper which claimed the lives of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajashekhar Reddy and four others.
"We have offered our assistance to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation," Bell Helicopter spokesman Gregory Hubbard told reporters.
He, however, refrained from responding to any other question related to the crash of the helicopter.
Reddy, his Special Secretary P Subramanyam, Chief Security Officer A S C Wesley, and two pilots were killed when their helicopter crashed on a hillock in Andhra Pradesh on Wednesday.
The Civil Aviation Ministry and the DGCA have begun investigation into the crash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Syrian migrant killed by own bomb at German bar
- CBI court to pronounce its order on Rajendra Kumar's bail plea today
- Sanctions disrupt aid agencies in North Korea
- SHOCKING! It's hundreds of angry locals vs a sub-inspector - When public thrashed cop over death of youth - WATCH
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon