BJP backs Anna’s Bill: Prashant Bhushan
New Delhi: Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan on Saturday said the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has assured its support to the Jan Lokpal Bill.
Noted lawyer and civil rights activist, Bhushan, held a meeting this morning with BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
“I met Gadkari. He has assured us that BJP will support us in Parliament.”
Senior associates of Anna Hazare are visiting political parties to garner support for the bill in the Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed