BJP backs Anna’s Bill: Prashant Bhushan
New Delhi: Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan on Saturday said the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has assured its support to the Jan Lokpal Bill.
Noted lawyer and civil rights activist, Bhushan, held a meeting this morning with BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
“I met Gadkari. He has assured us that BJP will support us in Parliament.”
Senior associates of Anna Hazare are visiting political parties to garner support for the bill in the Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing