BJP backs Anna’s Bill: Prashant Bhushan
New Delhi: Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan on Saturday said the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has assured its support to the Jan Lokpal Bill.
Noted lawyer and civil rights activist, Bhushan, held a meeting this morning with BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
“I met Gadkari. He has assured us that BJP will support us in Parliament.”
Senior associates of Anna Hazare are visiting political parties to garner support for the bill in the Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Cancer-causing chemicals found in bread samples, says CSE; Health Ministry orders probe
- Help your child grow with Ziro, a dexterous robotics kit for kids!
- Baltimore police officer acquitted in Freddie Gray death
- Bombs kill nearly 150 in Syrian government-held cities
- India, Iran, Afghanistan ink 'historic' Chabahar port agreement; PM Modi calls it 'corridor of peace, prosperity'