‘BJP’s commitment towards Modi can reap harvest’
Ranchi: If the BJP wished to reap maximum political harvest from Narendra Modi`s leadership, it should extend total support to the Gujarat chief minister, expelled party leader Ram Jethmalani said on Friday.
"If BJP wants to take the benefit from Modi?s leadership, it should extend him total support with commitment," Jethmalani told reporters.
The BJP would profit if it contests under Modi`s leadership in the country, added Jethmalani, who was here to represent RJD Chief Lalu Prasad in a Fodder Scam case in Jharkhand High Court.
The veteran lawyer claimed that Nitish Kumar`s separation from BJP would benefit the latter while Bihar chief minister would have to face its consequences.
Modi is now heading the BJP’s campaign committee for elections, but the saffron party has not yet officially announced his name as its prime ministerial candidate for the next general elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi