‘BJP’s commitment towards Modi can reap harvest’
Ranchi: If the BJP wished to reap maximum political harvest from Narendra Modi`s leadership, it should extend total support to the Gujarat chief minister, expelled party leader Ram Jethmalani said on Friday.
"If BJP wants to take the benefit from Modi?s leadership, it should extend him total support with commitment," Jethmalani told reporters.
The BJP would profit if it contests under Modi`s leadership in the country, added Jethmalani, who was here to represent RJD Chief Lalu Prasad in a Fodder Scam case in Jharkhand High Court.
The veteran lawyer claimed that Nitish Kumar`s separation from BJP would benefit the latter while Bihar chief minister would have to face its consequences.
Modi is now heading the BJP’s campaign committee for elections, but the saffron party has not yet officially announced his name as its prime ministerial candidate for the next general elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi