‘BJP’s commitment towards Modi can reap harvest’
Ranchi: If the BJP wished to reap maximum political harvest from Narendra Modi`s leadership, it should extend total support to the Gujarat chief minister, expelled party leader Ram Jethmalani said on Friday.
"If BJP wants to take the benefit from Modi?s leadership, it should extend him total support with commitment," Jethmalani told reporters.
The BJP would profit if it contests under Modi`s leadership in the country, added Jethmalani, who was here to represent RJD Chief Lalu Prasad in a Fodder Scam case in Jharkhand High Court.
The veteran lawyer claimed that Nitish Kumar`s separation from BJP would benefit the latter while Bihar chief minister would have to face its consequences.
Modi is now heading the BJP’s campaign committee for elections, but the saffron party has not yet officially announced his name as its prime ministerial candidate for the next general elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter