BSF chief holds talks with Pakistani counterpart on border issues
New Delhi: Border Security Force (BSF) chief Subhash Joshi on Tuesday held talks in Lahore with his Pakistani counterpart Major General Tahir Javed on border-related issues, official sources said here.
Joshi, who is on a five-day visit to Pakistan, is expected to raise issues concerning ceasefire violation on the international border and other issues such as infiltration, drug trafficking, arms smuggling, fake Indian currency smuggling and inadvertent border crossings.
Joshi went to Pakistan through the land route via the Attari-Wagah post.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?