BSF chief holds talks with Pakistani counterpart on border issues
New Delhi: Border Security Force (BSF) chief Subhash Joshi on Tuesday held talks in Lahore with his Pakistani counterpart Major General Tahir Javed on border-related issues, official sources said here.
Joshi, who is on a five-day visit to Pakistan, is expected to raise issues concerning ceasefire violation on the international border and other issues such as infiltration, drug trafficking, arms smuggling, fake Indian currency smuggling and inadvertent border crossings.
Joshi went to Pakistan through the land route via the Attari-Wagah post.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma