CBSE Class 10 Results 2012 (Chennai) declared
New Delhi: CBSE on Monday announced the results for Class 10 examinations for Chennai region for 2012. The results can be checked by visiting the CBSE website on - http://cbseresults.nic.in/.
The results which are said to have been delayed were eagerly being awaited by the students. The results can also be delivered in the e-mail of the students. Students from other regions will have to wait for a few more days for their results to be out. As per reports, the overall results may will be declared by the end of May.
This is the time of the year when anxious children wait with butterflies in their stomach and bated breaths for the outcome of probably the first biggest milestone as a student. There is an added excitement too as this a turning phase in the lives of the young guns where they make important decisions about what they want to do in future.
This is the first year where the CBSE is getting ready for a new idea it started last year called the ‘proficiency test’. The proposed test according to CBSE is to “measure an individual’s abilities and skills in a domain or subject to know how well he/she has learned, understood and internalised the related concepts and principles.” The initiative is supposed to help the Class 10 students to choose the right career path as it helps them to gauge their strength and weakness.
Nonetheless, this is an optional test. It is conducted for English, mathematics, social sciences, science and Hindi. It comprises of multiple choice questions and they have the option of taking one or more subjects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey