Charge-sheet Advani in cash-for-vote scam: Kalyan
Lucknow: Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Kalyan Singh on Sarurday said BJP leader L K Advani should be
charge-sheeted in the cash-for-vote scam and an FIR lodged
Both Advani and his former aide Sudheendra Kulkarni were
involved in the scam, he alleged adding the drama of sting
operation was only a cover-up.
Demanding chargesheeting of Advani in the cash-for-vote
scam, Singh said an FIR should also be lodged against him.
The BJP was "neck-deep in corruption" and had no moral
right to raise the issue, Singh said questioning Advani`s rath
yatra on the issue of graft.
He said the BJP also had no moral right to speak on
terrorism citing various militant strikes during the NDA rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed