Charge-sheet Advani in cash-for-vote scam: Kalyan
Lucknow: Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Kalyan Singh on Sarurday said BJP leader L K Advani should be
charge-sheeted in the cash-for-vote scam and an FIR lodged
Both Advani and his former aide Sudheendra Kulkarni were
involved in the scam, he alleged adding the drama of sting
operation was only a cover-up.
Demanding chargesheeting of Advani in the cash-for-vote
scam, Singh said an FIR should also be lodged against him.
The BJP was "neck-deep in corruption" and had no moral
right to raise the issue, Singh said questioning Advani`s rath
yatra on the issue of graft.
He said the BJP also had no moral right to speak on
terrorism citing various militant strikes during the NDA rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days