Charge-sheet Advani in cash-for-vote scam: Kalyan
Lucknow: Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Kalyan Singh on Sarurday said BJP leader L K Advani should be
charge-sheeted in the cash-for-vote scam and an FIR lodged
Both Advani and his former aide Sudheendra Kulkarni were
involved in the scam, he alleged adding the drama of sting
operation was only a cover-up.
Demanding chargesheeting of Advani in the cash-for-vote
scam, Singh said an FIR should also be lodged against him.
The BJP was "neck-deep in corruption" and had no moral
right to raise the issue, Singh said questioning Advani`s rath
yatra on the issue of graft.
He said the BJP also had no moral right to speak on
terrorism citing various militant strikes during the NDA rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth