Charge-sheet Advani in cash-for-vote scam: Kalyan
Lucknow: Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Kalyan Singh on Sarurday said BJP leader L K Advani should be
charge-sheeted in the cash-for-vote scam and an FIR lodged
Both Advani and his former aide Sudheendra Kulkarni were
involved in the scam, he alleged adding the drama of sting
operation was only a cover-up.
Demanding chargesheeting of Advani in the cash-for-vote
scam, Singh said an FIR should also be lodged against him.
The BJP was "neck-deep in corruption" and had no moral
right to raise the issue, Singh said questioning Advani`s rath
yatra on the issue of graft.
He said the BJP also had no moral right to speak on
terrorism citing various militant strikes during the NDA rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US