Charge-sheet Advani in cash-for-vote scam: Kalyan
Lucknow: Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Kalyan Singh on Sarurday said BJP leader L K Advani should be
charge-sheeted in the cash-for-vote scam and an FIR lodged
Both Advani and his former aide Sudheendra Kulkarni were
involved in the scam, he alleged adding the drama of sting
operation was only a cover-up.
Demanding chargesheeting of Advani in the cash-for-vote
scam, Singh said an FIR should also be lodged against him.
The BJP was "neck-deep in corruption" and had no moral
right to raise the issue, Singh said questioning Advani`s rath
yatra on the issue of graft.
He said the BJP also had no moral right to speak on
terrorism citing various militant strikes during the NDA rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read