Chennai-Nizamuddin back Duronto train to run from Sep 21
Nagpur: Railways will be introducing a
weekly non-stop Chennai to Nizamuddin and back Duronto train
from September 21.
The inaugural train will be flagged off by Union
Home Minister P Chidambaram at 0640 hours on September 21 at
Train number 2269 will depart every Monday from
Chennai at 0640 hours and reach Nizamuddin next day (Tuesday)
at 1035 hours. Similarly, the return train, number 2270 will
leave Nizamuddin at 1600 hours on Tuesday and reach Chennai at
2010 hours next day (Wednesday), a release from Nagpur
division of Central Railway said here today.
It will have a composition of 15 coaches which include
eight reserved sleeper class, two AC3 and four AC2 and AC3
combine and a pantry car.
It will have operational halt at Vijaywada, Warangal,
Nagpur, Itarsi and Jhansi on both the directions.
Union Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee had announced
Duronto train during Rail Budget earlier sometime back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Kashmir on Wednesday
- No water for OP Jaisha: Here's what Virat Kohli's former coach Rajkumar Sharma has to say about it
- Sonam Kapoor supports women entrepreneurs' exhibition
- Beware, it's a scam! Xiaomi Redmi 3S 32GB at just Rs 599 on Amazon
- REVEALED: Pullela Gopichand's mother's SECRET advice which motivated PV Sindhu, Kidambi Srikanth in Rio