Chennai-Nizamuddin back Duronto train to run from Sep 21
Nagpur: Railways will be introducing a
weekly non-stop Chennai to Nizamuddin and back Duronto train
from September 21.
The inaugural train will be flagged off by Union
Home Minister P Chidambaram at 0640 hours on September 21 at
Train number 2269 will depart every Monday from
Chennai at 0640 hours and reach Nizamuddin next day (Tuesday)
at 1035 hours. Similarly, the return train, number 2270 will
leave Nizamuddin at 1600 hours on Tuesday and reach Chennai at
2010 hours next day (Wednesday), a release from Nagpur
division of Central Railway said here today.
It will have a composition of 15 coaches which include
eight reserved sleeper class, two AC3 and four AC2 and AC3
combine and a pantry car.
It will have operational halt at Vijaywada, Warangal,
Nagpur, Itarsi and Jhansi on both the directions.
Union Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee had announced
Duronto train during Rail Budget earlier sometime back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state