Chhattisgarh: Naxals blow up CRPF vehicle; 2 jawans, 9 Naxals dead
Raipur: Two CRPF jawans were killed in a
landmine blast triggered by Naxals in Chhattisgarh`s Bijapur
district here on Tuesday, hours after nine extremists were gunned
down in an operation in Dantewada.
The incident occurred near Murtanda village, 280 kms
from here, when a bullet-proof vehicle was on its way back
from Awapally after ferrying jawans of Timapur-based 168
battalion of CRPF, Additional SP BPS Rajbhanu told PTI over
"The Naxals blew up the vehicle by setting off a
landmine resulting in the death of the driver and a
constable," he said.
Nine Naxals were killed in a fierce encounter with
CRPF and state police personnel in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada
district, 383 kms from here.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success