Chhota Rajan’s hand suspected in gangster`s murder
New Delhi: Underworld don Chhota Rajan’s hand is being suspected in the murder of his one time close associate Farid Tanasha, reports claimed on Thursday.
Gangster Tanasha was killed by some unidentified persons at his residence in Tilak Nagar area of West Delhi on Wednesday night.
According to the reports, the incident took place at around 10 pm when Tanasha was at his home along with his family members.
As many as eight armed assailants barged into his flat and opened several rounds of fire with bullets hitting Tanasha on his chest.
He was then rushed to the nearby Rajwari hospital where he was declared brought dead by the doctors.
Delhi Police is still tight-lipped at the moment, and have begun investigation into the case.
According to the reports, Tanasha was keen on forming his own gang which did not go well with his former boss Chhota Rajan. Although, another wanted gangster Bharat Nepali claimed the responsibility for Farid’s murder on Wednesday, it is believed that Rajan could be behind his killing.
Farid Tanasha was released from jail in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video