Chhota Rajan’s hand suspected in gangster`s murder
New Delhi: Underworld don Chhota Rajan’s hand is being suspected in the murder of his one time close associate Farid Tanasha, reports claimed on Thursday.
Gangster Tanasha was killed by some unidentified persons at his residence in Tilak Nagar area of West Delhi on Wednesday night.
According to the reports, the incident took place at around 10 pm when Tanasha was at his home along with his family members.
As many as eight armed assailants barged into his flat and opened several rounds of fire with bullets hitting Tanasha on his chest.
He was then rushed to the nearby Rajwari hospital where he was declared brought dead by the doctors.
Delhi Police is still tight-lipped at the moment, and have begun investigation into the case.
According to the reports, Tanasha was keen on forming his own gang which did not go well with his former boss Chhota Rajan. Although, another wanted gangster Bharat Nepali claimed the responsibility for Farid’s murder on Wednesday, it is believed that Rajan could be behind his killing.
Farid Tanasha was released from jail in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress