Chidambaram discharged from hospital
Chennai: Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram, who underwent a successful hernia repair laparoscopic procedure at a private hospital here, was discharged on Thursday.
"He is doing well," Dr N Sathyabhama, Director Medical Services, Chennai Region, Apollo Hospitals, said in a statement here.
66-year-old Chidambaram, who underwent the procedure yesterday, was discharged this afternoon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon