Chidambaram discharged from hospital
Chennai: Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram, who underwent a successful hernia repair laparoscopic procedure at a private hospital here, was discharged on Thursday.
"He is doing well," Dr N Sathyabhama, Director Medical Services, Chennai Region, Apollo Hospitals, said in a statement here.
66-year-old Chidambaram, who underwent the procedure yesterday, was discharged this afternoon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chasing 286-run target, India lose Rahane and Rohit early
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP