Chidambaram discharged from hospital
Chennai: Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram, who underwent a successful hernia repair laparoscopic procedure at a private hospital here, was discharged on Thursday.
"He is doing well," Dr N Sathyabhama, Director Medical Services, Chennai Region, Apollo Hospitals, said in a statement here.
66-year-old Chidambaram, who underwent the procedure yesterday, was discharged this afternoon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations