Civil service aspirants protest outside Parliament over exam pattern
New Delhi: Scores of civil service aspirants on Monday protested outside the Parliament House demanding a change in the current pattern of the examination held by the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC).
"All we want are three extra attempts, age relaxation for three years and reduction of Civil Service Aptitude Test examination weightage for the benefit of regional and rural based candidates," the protesters said.
They shouted slogans in front of the main entrance of the Parliament and several protesters were also detained by the police.
The aspirants said they would continue the agitation until their demands are met and would decide their future course of action soon.
The UPSC candidates have been demanding the changes in the current pattern of Union Public Service Commission Civil Service examination.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video