Complaint against Kumar Vishwas for hurting religious beliefs
Bhopal: A complaint has been filed here against AAP leader Kumar Vishwas for allegedly hurting religious sentiments during his discourses.
The complaint was lodged with the TT Nagar police station by local social activist Abhinav Chakradhar yesterday.
Chakradhar, who runs an NGO in the city has charged the poet-turned politician for deriding deities and hurting the religious beliefs of Hindus and Muslims in Mushairas and Kavi Sammelans held in the state and across the country.
The complainant said that his grievance has nothing to do with Vishwas being an AAP member.
"Making fun of politicians and celebrities was acceptable but Vishwas has crossed the line and was hurting religious beliefs," he alleged.
Chakradhar has also submitted a video footage of various programmes in which Vishwas featured in many cities including Bhopal, in support of his charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!