Congress names Anand Sharma for Rajya Sabha polls
New Delhi: The Congress on Saturday named Commerce Minister Anand Sharma as one of its three nominees from Rajasthan for the upcoming Rajya Sabha elections.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi also approved the names of two others - Ask Ali Tak and Narendra Budania - for the biennial Rajya Sabha elections from the state, a party release said here.
Vijay Laxmi Sadho is the party`s nominee from Madhya Pradesh for the Rajya Sabha polls, said the release issued by party leader Oscar Fernandes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip